<VV> FW: Need some Photos

David Foster NeighborDave at roadrunner.com
Sun Oct 18 08:07:14 EDT 2009

Dave,

This is am interesting contest!
I was going to send a pic today but you allready got one!!
Have you thought about Guess the year by wheel cover??
OR pictures of cars with no trim(in body shop)What year could this be?
Have fun!!
Is the Vintage Times on-line?? I am sure others would want to see it!!

Dave Foster
63 Spyder
Westlake, OH