<VV> Fan Bolt toss

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Oct 17 22:25:41 EDT 2009

Coming up next weekend in Palm Springs is the Great Western Fan Belt  Toss
& Swap meet. I will be attending and I am looking for a particular  piece of
interior trim for a project. I need a passenger side door panel for a  66
Corsa (or 66-67 Monza) in black. It must be in good shape, I can re-glue  the
edges, but the main panel should be "non-warped". If you only have a pair,
I  might likely buy both. I plan on bringing some items to the toss,
specifically  the full range of steering wheel adapters for the Corvair. I am only
bringing  pre-ordered wiresets, but I am sure some other vendors there will
have sets for  sale. If you have special requests, please drop me a note
soon. We will be  leaving Thursday morning.

Seth  Emerson

Silicone Wire  Systems

C's  the Day! - Corvair, Camaro, Corvette