<VV> November 1963...

keith osborne vanman453ta at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 21 18:54:58 EDT 2009

Wow- we all know that now-a-days few are held accountable for their actions, but 45 years ago even?  Sheesh, no wonder there are so many problems with our country today.  So sad the innocent boy was killed, and the guilty party was not.

Did 1962 Corvairs have seatbelts?  That likely would have helped his cause.  He apparently was not wearing them as he was thrown from the vehicle.  The two girls must have been wearing belts to have only sustained minor "bumps and bruises".

Speaking of seatbelts, is it true that late model Corvairs have an anchor someplace to install three-point belts?  Sure would love to put those in my '68 coupe.

Keith