<VV> EM Mag Wheels on Craigs List

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 16:24:25 EDT 2009

Tom Dudak in P'cola found these on Craig's List but is having trouble
posting it, so I volunteered to help. Here's a description of the wheels (no
price listed) and a link to look at them:

*"**For sale is a set of 4 Western Cyclone 2 wheels for a 60-64 Corvair.
These wheels are 13x5.5", and are 4 bolt pattern. These wheels have been
completely restored, painted black, and clearcoated, by a local wheel shop.
These wheels are straight,.There were no repairs to them at all. They have
all new lugs and new center caps. There are 4 like new Cooper Cobra tires
mounted on them, size P195/70-13" with less than 1500 miles on them.
Manufacture date on the tires is late 2002. They have been stored in a
climate control garage, and are still soft and pliable, with lots of life
left in them. Also included is a space saver spare that fits the 4 lug
Corvair bolt pattern. The tires are all correctly balanced. All you have to
do is install on car and drive. NOTHING needs to be done to these. These
wheels can be used on a show car, or a daily driver. Please e-mail me with
questions"*

http://allentown.en.craigslist.org/pts/1427353660.html

Jay Pitchford
65 Corsa Vert