<VV> Upgrading from 3 speed to a 4 speed

Geoffrey Stozek gjjs at att.net
Sat Oct 31 11:30:36 EDT 2009

This may be more of a question than an answer, but I know the main suspension crossmember on a 4-speed is different that the one for an automatic because the 4-speed is longer.   I don't know what crossmember comes with a three speed.   You need to make sure you have the correct crossmember.   If you don't, the powertrain wont fit.
Jeff Stozek