<VV> What has CORSA done for us?

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 4 01:19:13 EDT 2009

Wow! Where did this all come from? People are awfully spun out lately. I know there is a war going on and a bad economy to boot but for me this is nothing more than a FUN hobby where I get to meet a lot of nice people who share some of my interests in our favorite car. I do not expect CORSA to do anything for me as my happiness in life is something I accept all responsibility for. The cost of the dues is a bargain and I certainly will be in from here on.
Timothy Shortle in (happy) Durango Colorado
CORSA member '78-'88 and '04-present
Getting ready for Kansas (10/2/09) and Palm Springs (10/27/09)