<VV> Forum Format

Dave Hammelef davhammcar at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 7 08:51:15 EDT 2009

Wow, I was going to let this thread die, as I had said my peace... Even more.. But I could not let these comments by Ken go by without comments.

If the comments below are how most of CORSA feel. I guess I really did waste my $45 bucks, and need to go find a group of Corvair owners who want see they kids or grandkids (or folks under 45) enjoy these unique automobiles.

Ken, I have to say your comments may be the truest comments spoken on the topic, and they are to me the saddest ones I have read.