<VV> Off List

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Tue Sep 8 00:24:45 EDT 2009

Classic Hank....no wonder he didn't post that to the VV list.

Rather that running for the BoD so he might actually be able to do
something or at least have a clue what goes on in the BoD actions, he's going to
pack up his "toys" and go home. What a man, talk about spineless. Throwing in
 the bit about donating $500 to CORSA for all the help he got getting the
Ultra-Monza is so much fertilizer. Hank, I'm not buying it.

Ned

In a message dated 9/7/2009 11:10:00 P.M. Central Daylight Time,