<VV> Benefits of CORSA

John Howell 32chevy at 0306.org
Sun Sep 13 20:08:24 EDT 2009

I subscribe to quite a few auto magazines and get a lot of good information
and enjoy each one but the one I most look forward to is the CORSA
Communique !  To me this Corvair magazine is worth the price of membership
all other benefits are just icing on the cake !
In our local club I am sorry to say that about half of the members are not
CORSA members, I can not understand anyone that professes to like Corvairs
would choose to not be a CORSA member.

John