<VV> FS: NOS Pop-top Smog Piston/Cylinder assemblies (6)

EVERETT WILSON aircooled6 at prodigy.net
Sun Sep 20 19:58:26 EDT 2009

I previously posted this over at the Corvair Center Phorum, but I know some folks from here dont go there.....While Cleaning out the garage, I found six NOS in the box 110HP Smog Cylinder assemblies (Piston/rings/wrist Pin/Cylinder jug) as pictured. I sold my 69 Vert several years ago and forgot these were around. I would like to get 300 bucks out of the set (Plus shipping), but fanning some cash under my virtual nose can sometimes help me think about things. I bought these at the San Jose Convention, I think. I hate fiddling with ebay, but thats where they will go next if no one on here needs/wants them. I "believe" they will fit 66-67 California smoggers as well, but you'll have to verify that. So, if you are re-doing your smog motor to original specs or you just want some NOS cylinders and toss the pistons (to each their own), then here you go. They don't repro the pop-top pistons anymore.

Shipping could get healthy, these things are heavy. They just might fit one or two to a USPS flat rate box, I would have to check that.

Drop me a note if interested. Shipping from 76180

Everett Wilson
North Richland Hills TX
64 Greenbrier 110 with 95 heads/PG
67 500 4 door 110(RK)/pg/ac