<VV> FC Interior Dimensions

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Sun Sep 27 00:31:02 EDT 2009

In a message dated 9/26/2009 11:08:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
randall.will at gmail.com writes:

Does  anyone have a fairly complete list of the interior dimensions of
any of the  vans or bed dimensions for the pickups?  I currently toodle
around in  a '67 Monza 'vert and am seriously considering adding an FC
to my stable  for actual use.  As such, I need to make sure the cargo
I'm looking at  shuffling around will actually fit through the doors,
etc..

Thanks  in advance --

-Randy

Randy,

Unfortunately standard 4' x 8' sheet stock won't fit.  I had to put
plywood and drywall sheets on a roof rack to carry it on my  Greenbrier.  The
Rampside/Loadside might be better, but the vans--thought  they will carry a heck
of a load (up to 3/4 ton) aren't as flexible as a Chevy  Van was or other
trucks.

Bob