<VV> FC Interior Dimensions

Randall Will randall.will at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 00:45:48 EDT 2009

In what dimension will the 4'x8' not fit?  Most of what I move around
is bulky as opposed to particularly long in any given direction: small
motorcycles, scooters, and parts, pro-audio gear, an occasional car
engine or landscaping boulder -- stuff like that.

If I were really going practical, I'd just pick up an old Ford
Econoline, but if I ever own a vehicle that is purely utilitarian,
that will probably be the end of me.  If an FC could meet maybe 80% of
my needs, I'd rather go that route than a generic box van that could
do all of it.

Thanks for the input --

-Randy