<VV> Iowa Convention Schedule

corvairs at pacifier.com corvairs at pacifier.com
Thu Apr 8 17:14:15 EDT 2010

Mark and Harry - And those are good reasons. But I think the Tone of Bob's
post was is it reasonable to put that above all the other convention
goers?

When the concours can come first common sense says that should be
accommodated UNLESS it causes major problems elsewhere. That's where the
trouble comes in.

Lon