<VV> Convention Scheduling

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 8 21:53:30 EDT 2010

Harry, I never asked CORSA to accomodate any of my needs. My intention is to show up and have fun. I would have liked to see some of the group meetings to not be at the same time as some of my interests are indeed broad. I will as Mark suggests "prioritize".
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado
Looking forward to having as much fun as I can squeeze into a week in Iowa
Hoping to have my Monza Wagon driving to Cedar Rapids