<VV> Convention Scheduling

Harry Jensen, Executive Secretary corsa at corvair.org
Fri Apr 9 10:17:40 EDT 2010

Hi Tim--

I should have communicated this better. We WANT to accommodate members
and hear suggestions on how to make the convention better. Schedule
making is a daunting task.

We reach a point where the time to conduct all the different events is
greater than the time in each day, unless we don't sleep. ;-) As it is,
we start each day at 7 or 8 am and end at 10 pm.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Cedar Rapids.

--H