<VV> Online Communique

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Mon Apr 12 23:04:45 EDT 2010

It worked for me today.

I still haven't received my April issue, but it is a USPS issue and not a
CORSA issue.  When I lived in Albuquerque, NM and Elbert, CO  I always got
my Communique a day before or after the first.  When I was on the BoD, I'd
get my first class and periodical class copies on the same day.  Since I
moved to Woodland, CA it's usually between the 10th and 15th of the month.
Maybe I pissed off M&P by moving and they hold my issue three weeks before
sending <VBG>, but I don't think so.
the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/