<VV> Online Communique

corvairs at pacifier.com corvairs at pacifier.com
Tue Apr 13 00:20:10 EDT 2010

Hi Dennis! Will we see you in Sacramento?

What I always like to remind people about the Communique online is that it
was a HUGE complaint by a vocal minority that we didn't have it. Once the
work/cost was done most of those same critics never mentioned it again
(Meaning never saying thank you or saying it's a progressive step in the
right direction) - but several have posted angrily about the next things
"Corsa must do now". Some of them even continue to say that Corsa is going
to die because they won't change anything.

It's no win.

Lon