<VV> Membership survey, convention scheduling

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 13 08:58:04 EDT 2010

Jamie,

Seems to me that if that is your worry (accuracy of 11% of the membership),
consider two things. First, consider that when done correctly, scientific
polling relies on a much smaller statistical sampling, and yet produces
very accurate, reliable results. Second, if that is STILL not good enough
for you, you could always conduct your own poll by putting the question
right on the convention registration form. Bet you'd probably get a
near-unanimous response rate. And those responding would be the ones who
REALLY count!

-Mark

many responses to questions but have remained silent. I could expectorate
for hours on these topics but I am very busy right now so I will limit my
this years convention so if all or parts of it fail it will fall on my
shoulders. I am very well aware of the 2008 survey and the contents of it,
but consider this, the survey was answered by 11% of CORSA members at that
time. Is this a good representation of CORSA as a whole or is it the vocal
minority? My final thought is this:

> We will not maintain or grow CORSA by satisfying the wants and needs of
its current members, only by satisfying the needs and wants of others and
providing choices to them and current members will we survive.  Thanks