<VV> 1968 Corvair Monza wheel size question - possible answer

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Tue Apr 13 14:40:36 EDT 2010

Bill Elliott wrote:
> For a daily driver or a car that will be aggressively driven, I'd try to get
> a set of lightweight aluminum wheels in a 15" or 16" diameter where good
> performance tires are available.

And for anyone out there who might wish to do this, I have a set of four
NEW Western-brand aluminum wheels, 15 x 6, zero offset, with two sets of
center caps, that I bought from Bill Elliott a cupla years ago to put on
my 1966 coupe.  Ultimately, I made the decision to stay stock-appearing
with this car, so these wheels remain new in the original boxes.  They
will fit FC models nicely, too.  I will have them at the Virginia Vair
Fair in 2-1/2 weeks.

--Bob Marlow