<VV> HRPT

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Wed Apr 21 14:56:21 EDT 2010

 I've had enough of them go bad on me, melting being one mode, that whether or not they were 'designed' to do so or not, they DO melt, and with greater frequency than a part like that EVER should.

And, apparently, GM must've recognized this, as you're using the CB in place of the HRPT!

This part is troublesome enough, so, use a screw WITH a nut, and the problem will not recur, EVER!

John Roberts