<VV> Tech info on 500-to-Corsa dash conversion?

airvair airvair at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 2 08:35:21 EDT 2010

Follow the wiring diagram in the '66 factory supplement. (The '65 cars have a "bastard" wiring color code, while the '66 is easier to follow and matches the later year cars.) It's pretty easy to follow, once you understand that there are only three wires more to a Corsa dash, the built-in clock, the tach, and the head temp guage wires. Only two are needed from the engine. Use Clark's terminal # C3964 to mate into the dash and body harness plugs.

"If all fails, read the instructions." I find the factory manuals (ALL of them I can get my hands on) to be the FIRST place I go to in researching any installation or modification, and that nothing fits like factory. After that, the CORSA tech guide (all three) are absolutely invaluable. In that order, these should be on everyone's library shelf. They are a MUST HAVE!

-Mark