<VV> Corvair Radio

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Tue Aug 3 12:23:50 EDT 2010

Lawrence,

I just finished reading an article on pg. 94 of the current issue of Auto
Restoration magazine (an Old Cars mag.).  Some guy is selling a product
called RediRad which lets you do exactly what you want to do.  Looks pretty
simple.    I haven't pulled up his website yet to ck. price.  I  am likely
going to do the same thing to my '69 AM radio.   Let's you  hook up different
devices to play whatever you want.  Go to  _questions at rediscoveradio,com_
(mailto:questions at rediscoveradio,com)     His name is Matt Planning
(877)223-0203. He also has another contact  method --
_customerservice at brewcityengineering.com_ (mailto:customerservice at brewcityengineering.com)

Joe Dunlap
Florida