<VV> LM rear window grill area.

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez vairguy at echoes.net
Tue Aug 3 18:08:41 EDT 2010

You should be able to remove the screws in the leading edge of the panel
after removing the stainless window trim.  How easy it is depends on how
neat a job was done of installing the rear glass, but it is usually no
problem at all.

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction and almost done!)
63' Monza PG coupe (under construction- quickie driver build)