<VV> Corvair Forum

Scott Howey snddrafting at charter.net
Tue Aug 3 20:49:31 EDT 2010

Congrats to 66corsa57isetta for winning the July Corvair of the Month Car Show!

The entries for August are now open. As always some great prizes are
awarded to the winner. Bubba's sign painting is offering a Hand painted
hand lettered custom sign with the style, colors and lettering of your
choice a $75.00 value. California Corvairs is offering a $20.00 gift
Certificate to the winner as well. Get your cars in soon.
http://www.corvairforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=15

We had another milestone in July, we hit 700 members are still going strong.
As always any feedback and or ideas for the website are always welcome.
Thanks for your time,
Scott Howey
www.CorvairForum.com