<VV> Corvair Trip - Bringalong

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Aug 4 13:17:18 EDT 2010

In a message dated 8/4/2010 10:08:16 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
vair140 at aol.com writes:

Hi  All,

Next Thursday, the 12th we are taking a trip in my beautiful 65  Corvair
sedan/4door/hard top from the Chicago area to Spruce Head, Maine. We  are
heading out 80 to the Clevland area then to 90 and picking up 95 around  Boston
and I was wondering if there's any life support along the way if we  need it?

Regards,

Guy Brandes

Guy - Be sure to carry along your Corsa Roster. You can use it to contact
someone along the way, if you need help.

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro, Corvette
San Jose,  CA