<VV> MAIDEN VOYAGE

PETER INMAN monza1965 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 22:09:47 EDT 2010

Well, it has been an exciting day for us...we got hooked up with Haggarty and
made a trip to the Secretary of State's office...that's right...we are now the
proud owners of a registered and legally plated Corvair! This day has been a
long time coming!

We drove almost 80 miles today with no problems at all and I'm very pleased with
everything so far. Drives good, shifts good and sounds great! Thanks to all that
helped me over the last few years...you know who you are...

Looks like we wil finally get the car to Plymouth for our DACC Homecoming!

Pete Inman
CORSA
DACC

side note: Dell, Beth said to tell you she did not stall the car out even one
time and she put 60 of those 80 miles on the car!