<VV> Mystery AM/FM Early Radio?

gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Thu Aug 5 10:18:21 EDT 2010

Shape of radio face looks a lot like around a 63 Ford.
I don't know what year Ford came out with an AM/FM, but that isn't a Corvair radio.

Suprising that someone would put in a different shaped unit than the original early Corvair?
There were so many after market units that fit right in with no effort at all.

Of all things, at a swap meet I just picked up new in the box, Midland AM/FM casette and an AM/FM 8 track new in the box, for next to nothing.

Guy says they came out of an old parts warehouse........

Gary Swiatowy