<VV> Mi coche, su coche..

deltainc deltainc at grm.net
Fri Aug 6 21:05:37 EDT 2010

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sethracer at aol.com
  Subject: Re: <VV> Control Rod Removal

  Seth Emerson

  C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro, Corvette
  San Jose, CA

  I guess I am the last here to notice the "Challenge of the Super Cars " on
speed tv , featuring "a" viper vs   " a "  Vette ...

  yeah , I know it was all rigged showbiz, but still, a tear came to my eye
... geeze-=172 right out of the box ...or maybe because both companies are
being held together by MY tax dollars, and I DID NOT get one of those rigs
thank-you delivered to my driveway ...  Maybe cause I cant make up my mind
which one I prefer ... one of each ??

  sigh... ken campbell deformed in iowuhoe