<VV> Quote : "most cars begin life as a ..."

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 6 22:53:20 EDT 2010

Lately in my auto repair shop I'm seeing more and more "Saturday mechanics" coming out of the shadows. They seem to be mostly underemployed construction workers but also students, hippies, and even the clergy! Thank God cars are so easy to work on that even a caveman can do it.
Timothy Shortle in (beautiful) Durango Colorado