<VV> First autocross article Rons Viewpoint

Corvkid50 at aol.com Corvkid50 at aol.com
Sat Aug 7 20:47:09 EDT 2010

Ok Here's what happened. I told the guy inspecting the car I had a  big
Bore engine. He said How many carbs? I said 4, he then asked if they were
street tires, I said yes street tires. I was put into a class, I forgot what
one, it was my first time out. So off I go to unload. Another fellow came over
 and asked what class I was in and he said that's not right. He talked to
another  official and he came back and said I was in ss-4. I said fine I was
there for  just the fun. Now do me a favor, Let me know where to send the
trophey and I'll  send it back.
Ron Thompson
1st and Last autocross!!!!