<VV> First autocross article Rons Viewpoint

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sun Aug 8 09:19:18 EDT 2010

Ron,

My intent was NOT for this to be your last autocross. Based on your
article, I could totally relate to your feelings at the event. In fact I still
have many of those feelings after years of autocrossing. I thought your
article  was great and defiantly an inspiring story.

In hind sight, I should not have posted my question and concern to the
entire board, but rather just the CORSA competition chair and committee. I'm
sorry for not doing that.

Ned

In a message dated 8/7/2010 7:47:25 P.M. Central Daylight Time,