<VV> Late front shocks

PETER INMAN monza1965 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 8 10:30:06 EDT 2010

Im almost positive that its a slight shock sound and seeing that I am missing
the bumper bushings I will order them Monday. Now for second issue my carbs are
running a little rich. With 200 miles Im noticing a slight rough idle and the
plugs are black, also smells rich. When I rebuilt the carbs I put in size 52
jets thinking to get more out of  the 110. Probably not a good Idea. I went to
duel exhaust with a balance crossover pipe, heads were reworked by Ken Hand,
milled the step out and ported them as much as possible. Work well, lots of
torque with no spark knock so Im very happy with how they are working. Also OT20
cam, real strong between 2000 and 3000. Anyways  Im thinking 51 jets are
probably the answer.
Pete Inman