<VV> wiring drawings

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Sun Aug 8 14:53:02 EDT 2010

AeroNed has something here to colorized the complex wiring diagrams :

http://members.cox.net/corvairwiring/

Samples here :
http://members.cox.net/corvairwiring/1965/PDF/Full/FullV3.pdf

... and then there are over-simplified (and hopefully still correct)
'drawings' here :

(this is just the ignition system for 1965 so far but I make more as I need
them, to see just the relevant part as needed.)

Starter, coil, distributor, plugs, etc., all in one place :
http://www.yourbuyersinn.com/Cars/Corvair/CorvairIgnitionWiring.htm

The wiring diagram from the manual, colorized :
http://www.yourbuyersinn.com/Cars/Corvair/1965CorvairManual6Y-19.htm

They need cleaning up (JPG is lossy when edited) but I really just made them
for my own use, and decided to post them ...

If they help, that's great, why not share ?
I must admit that AeroNed's are much more techie and professional looking

Charlie