<VV> Wiring Diagrams

Paul Chapman corvairjunkie at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 8 21:27:47 EDT 2010

 What I believe Harry is looking for is what we called a straight line diagram in the Navy. Ran each circuit sepratly. Has the path from power supply through all the connectors and switches,fuzes and grounds to the required output(light,solnoidor what ever.
  I haven't ran across any for the corvair. It wouldn't be to hard to make one off the wiring diagram.
                                                                                                                                                                    Paul

Paul Chapman, CORSA member