<VV> Carl Sagan Spyder restoration.

Gary Swiatowy garyswiatowy at summitlubricants.com
Mon Aug 9 07:01:22 EDT 2010

Dennis Dorogi is moving along on the restoration of the Carl Sagan Spyder.

more pictures have been uploaded to my Webshots album here:

http://community.webshots.com/album/233356382dqYpqr

This time, work on the quarter panel.

AS of this writing, there have been 40,550 views of this album!

In comparison, my other most viewed albums are the GM heritage center with
33, 481 views, and an album of photos from the All Chrysler Nationals in
Carlisle with 32,449 views.

I think there are a lot of Corvair people following this project!

Gary Swiatowy

garyswiatowy at summitlubricants.com

P please consider the environment before printing this email