<VV> Comment> "pay someone ... " The value of VV is under-appreciated !

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Mon Aug 9 13:44:01 EDT 2010

Sure, "you get what you pay for" but this site is "peer reviewed" and almost
scientific in its approach.

If someone proffers advice that is no point, someone quickly chimes in to
correct the error or omission.

And why should they learn when they can charge you for their errors with
impunity ?

You have to know nearly as much, if not more about what they're doing to
even discuss it with them and defend against their defensive rhetoric.

As someone here just said about about shops getting "frosty" when you even
infer that you might question their methods, that means they can't, don't
and probably refuse to learn from mistakes.

An advertiser once said that "A smart customer is our best customer" and I
have to wonder how many people believed that ?

Dumb customers just pay up and leave not knowing if they got what they paid
for.  They may gripe, but they can't make a good argument, while smart
customers know when they've been duped.

I'm not a lawyer but I play one in court and HAVE been able to make them
sorry they messed with me, but interestingly, they pay VARY fast, because
they know their license is a stake, and it's just small "overhead" to pay
for the one guy who takes the time to sue them.
How often does anyone take the time and effort to sue them, so they're
usually safe.  The odds are in their favor.

VV is the best value out there and I can vouch for that just in the last few
weeks and many times before) !!

If you guys on VV had worked on my cars, did what they were supposed to do,
and charged twice what they charged, it would have been great value received
!

Charlie