<VV> 66 Monza Convertible Project, Part Deux

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Aug 9 18:08:56 EDT 2010

Almost Harry, the full locks (ignition, doors and trunk) on GM cars have
been 6 pins since 1935. Those funky h shaped pins.

Yes, the glove box locks can be less than 6 pins. These are typically oval
shaped pins.

I take a headlamp bucket out to get into trunks without damaging anything
on both late and early models.

And many earlies are one key fits all. But lates are
door/ignition,,,trunk/glove.

Frank DuVal