<VV> Pay someone - few good experiences

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Mon Aug 9 19:50:14 EDT 2010

Time is money, and none of stories would have been so amplified had they
done the job right.

A few good experiences to relate, since I seem only to remember the bad ?

I did a job for Med Lab once, quoted at $4000 for a month's work.
I finished in 2 weeks and he insisted on paying the full amount, since I
could have made him wait, and he would not have been able to use it for the
two extra weeks, and figured he was ahead of the game at the original price.

Guy Papeo at GJL Laboratories in New York.

I will NEVER forget him.

I will also NEVER forget a Ford dealer who found my friend's clutch to be
defective 108,000 miles AFTER the (12,000 mile) warranty had expired.

He honestly felt it would have gone another 100K if one of the little
springs had had not been defective from day 1.

He replaced the clutch though the clutch itself was nearly perfect, and he
did it all under warranty, at 10 x the warranted miles !

There are some honest folk out there, they just seem to avoid me for some
reason ...
Charlie