<VV> Getting in the trunk

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Tue Aug 10 19:44:38 EDT 2010

Recently did a similar contortionist's act, putting a PG cable in a
friend's 1968 coupe.  A couple of pluses were, since it was a PG car I
had no shift lever to contend with, and I was able to slide my skinny
butt between the '68-style bucket seats.

Never thought of taking the Alleve FIRST, though!

--Bob Marlow