<VV> Trunk as cooler

Paul Chapman corvairjunkie at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 11 11:52:57 EDT 2010

 Back in my younger days,while in the Navy, my friends and I would load the trunk of the '62 spyder coupe with a few cases of beer. Then head down to Jacksonville Beach, and park backed up on a dune, pop the trunk and sit leaned back against the car and reach in and start drinking and watching the bikini's go by. get ready to leave,just pop the rubber plug and drain the water.We all really enjoyed that car. Not many people could say that they had a Turbocharged cooler.
                                                                                                                                                                                 Paul

Paul Chapman  member CORSA