<VV> Corvair Cooler

Ray Davis scout1977 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 11 12:20:11 EDT 2010

In 1963, I was stationed on the Inspector-Instructor staff in Charlottesville, Virginia.  We had a picnic for our departing Captain.  We filled the boot of my '63 Corvair convertible with beer, soda, food and 200 pounds of ice.  Going down Main Street, someone honked and indicated my radiator was leaking bad!  The cooler on wheels was a great idea.  But, it took Igloo another 30 years to come up with one with wheels!  By the way, it drove a lot better coming home!
Ray Davis
Hartwood, Virginia

P Think Green! Please do not print this e-mail unless absolutely necessary.