<VV> Gettin under the dash

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Aug 11 16:10:12 EDT 2010

In a message dated 8/11/2010 12:10:15 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
vairologist at cox.net writes:

Later I  made a platform to put on the floor in the car that gave me
a level place  to match the box.  I throw an old carpet square across the
threshhold  and work in relative comfort.  I just finished two days under
the
dash of the wagon so working there is fresh in my mind.  An hour of  time
spent knocking together such a box out of 1/2 or 3/4 plywood will pay  back
more then you can imagine

And, if you keep Soap in it, you can stand on it to harangue every one on
VV! <grin>

Seriously, a pretty good idea!

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro, Corvette
San Jose,  CA