<VV> Is ChaZ overheating?

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Aug 11 21:04:47 EDT 2010

I'd check with those guys - the starter nose is unique to the Corvair, so it's one of those parts lots of people saved.  If you were in the DC area I'd sell you one for $10.  Check with the club and see, maybe the easiest way.  The other way is to try a rebuild shop - there are still a few around.  The guts are standard Chevy from the 60s - 70s, such a shop can likely take care of it for you.

--Bryan