<VV> Anyone have a starter they want to sell ?

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 11 21:34:26 EDT 2010

Isn't Chino California close to Hemet California? You have 1 of the biggest used parts vendors on the west coast in your backyard! I guess you beating the flat rate book by 75% doesn't apply to diagnosis. If you would come to Durango I would give you a good used starter and a good used handbrake cable. I think Jeff at Calif. Corvairs sold me a rebuilt 1 a few years ago for $75 (exchange) but I don't remember. Sometimes you just need to face reality and send it to someone that knows how to fix Corvairs. I would suggest to not just go to "any" repair shop that claims to be a pro. Jeff at Calif. Corvairs is qualified and close to you.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado