<VV> Plugs And Pinging and Rodents

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 12 00:34:14 EDT 2010

Ron,

A determined rodent can eat through the heater hoses and can get to the
interior or the engine from there.  They will take the rear seat stuffing
and use them on top of the cylinder heads.

Do you use a car cover?  Does ANY PART of it ever touch the ground?  If so,
you've been lucky so far - or have mice that are well fed elsewhere.

Yes, a mouse can go between the slots leading to the plenum.

Later, JR