<VV> Fw: At work with a delimna

Charles Birchwood sharpiebandit06 at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 12 12:58:31 EDT 2010

Took half my lunch break to do some diagnostic work and looking into the carb
throats, I think some answers are starting to come forward. I put my carb-sync
on my drivers' side carb and it was pulling fine, but as soon as I put it on the
passenger side, the motor choked out. I started it back up and noticed that the
passenger side idle is pulling a whole lot of gas drip down into the cylinders
while the passenger side seems to be functioning fine.
 Charles Birchwood Ps. 121
"Nullius addictus judicare in verba magistri"-Horace