<VV> Fw: At work with a delimna

Charles Birchwood sharpiebandit06 at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 12 13:19:54 EDT 2010

The valve seat would sound plausible if I hadn't done what I already did to the
cylinder heads. 2+ years ago, I took both cylinder heads off to fix a crushed
valve seat and I pinned the seats in; plus, I checked the compression 2 months
ago and it was around 150psi in each cylinder. I think I need some better spark
plugs.
 Charles Birchwood Ps. 121
"Nullius addictus judicare in verba magistri"-Horace