<VV> Rodents in Combustion chambers

Ken Clark kcvair at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 12 18:48:49 EDT 2010

I inherited(kind of) an early 50's international truck that I couldn't get to run and tried to pull it to start, but the rear wheels slid, so took the head of and there was a mouse nest on top of one of the pistons.  Apparently went up the tail pipe and found an open valve and built a nest.  I cleaned it out and the truck started right up.  No bones or dead mice either.   Ken