<VV> Autolite 275 spark plugs

tommy5styx at npgcable.com tommy5styx at npgcable.com
Thu Aug 12 22:53:34 EDT 2010

I have been using the Autolite 275 for many years with excellent results.

Tom Wolcott
1964 Monza Coupe 110/4spd
1964 Monza Convt 110/4spd
1966 Monza Cpe Crown
1965 Corsa Cpe 140/4spd
1968 500 Cpe 95/3spd

Are Autolite 275 spark plugs correct for a 1967 110 PG ?

The car is  overheating, and all else seems to OK, and this is just one link
in the chain...

I'm not asking if there's a better plug, although if these are wrong, then
maybe that will help, but I just want to know if this will cause the problem
?

I think these were bought back 10 years ago, and they have very few miles on
them, and are clean enough, but may be wrong heat range or something ?

Thanks
Charlie