<VV> Chevy 100 years

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Aug 12 23:22:28 EDT 2010

OK, looking at a lot of online material, it seems Chevrolet's first
model (Model C) was first produced in 1911.

The first Chevrolet V-8 was in the model D in 1917.

Of course I didn't realize Smitty got his first kiss and drove a car for
the first time in 1910! ggg This information is NOT online. ggg

Frank DuVal